Enhancesoft is a fast-growing, profitable, software-product development company based in Alexandria, Louisiana.
Our flagship software, osTicket, has been downloaded over 5 million times, and has users in over 190 countries, making it the most popular open-source ticketing software in the world. The hosted version of osTicket (SupportSystem) launched in August 2013, and has gained significant traction in the help desk and ticketing space, with over 100 new users signing on each month.
We’re looking for an innovative and motivated SaaS Growth Hacker with a hacker’s mentality and an intense focus on innovation, scalability and user connectivity to drive profitable sales growth. This position will report to the Chief Executive Officer.
You may be a match for this role if you:
• Possess a combination of clever thinking and technical know-how
• Keep one eye on surpassing growth targets and the other on effective customer acquisition spending
• Thrive at the intersection of data, creativity and curiosity
• Your true north is growth
• Excel in both written and verbal communication
• Define and direct marketing campaigns for demand creation, lead generation and for lead tracking and management
• Develop drip marketing efforts to support our sales team
• Develop and manage the entire marketing & sales budget
• Develop and track metrics and success criteria for all marketing programs and activities
• Develop and implement strategies for expanding the company’s customer base
• Developing flyers, sales sheets, landing pages
• Oversee product marketing including product launch management, sales tools, competitive analysis and general sales support
• Oversee marketing communications including branding, public relations, advertising, white papers, trade shows, seminars and events
• Lead social media efforts to collect collateral materials and conduct market research
• Run webinars on a bi-weekly basis, ensuring an excellent attendee experience
• Consider the end-to-end experience of customers, evaluating and improving offers and nurture campaigns.
• Partner with engineering and outside marketing agencies to create, curate and syndicate content to improve conversion. Throughout, you’ll experiment with new approaches and tools and be disciplined and analytical in measuring and sharing results.
• Lead content marketing initiatives
• Build corporate brand to increase our exposure
• Serve, as needed, in areas outside of the primary responsibilities outlined above.
• Ability to think strategically and execute relentlessly
• Excellent interpersonal skills with internal and external stakeholders
• Attention to detail
• Experience with effective marketing and sales strategies
• Ability to work collaboratively with colleagues and staff
• Ability to manage often outsourced marketing activities (PR, corporate marketing, social media, website, etc.)
• Strong strategic planning and analytical skills
• Possess a strong implementation skillset with a process mindset
• Ability to ask excellent questions and listen actively
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Experience with SEO, social medial, A/B Testing, automated marketing, WordPress, SQL preferred