Enhancesoft is a fast-growing, profitable, software-product development company based in Alexandria, Louisiana.
Our flagship software, osTicket, has been downloaded over 5 million times, and has users in over 190 countries, making it the most popular open-source ticketing software in the world. The hosted version of osTicket (SupportSystem) launched in August 2013, and has gained significant traction in the help desk and ticketing space, with over 100 new users signing on each month.
We’re looking for a Front-end Developer – skilled in UX/UI – who is passionate about technology and how humans interact with it to help craft the future of our software – osTicket and SupportSystem.
This position will report to the Vice President of Operations & CEO.
You will be the lead Front-end Developer responsible for creating intuitive user interfaces for both our software products – osTicket and SupportSystem. Your work will be seen and interacted with by millions of people, not only our customers, but all of their customers as well.
You may be a match for this role if you:
• Desire to build and craft beautiful “things”
• Have pixel perfect attention to details
• Have excellent collaboration skills, a sense of ownership and are a team player
• Subscribe to the belief that less is more
● Leading a complete redesign of the user interfaces of each of our core products (osTicket & SupportSystem)
● Producing detailed deliverables including wire-frames, storyboards, journey maps, user scenarios, personas, design prototypes and user-requirement specifications for desktop, mobile and tablet platforms.
● Conducting and leading customer research and usability tests
● Leading design workshops, interviews, presentations, and brainstorming sessions for key stakeholders
● Developing a thorough understanding of our core products and how our customers (and their customers) interact with it
● Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
● Superb attention to detail and excellent time management skills
● Demonstrated ability to plan, organize and prioritize work
● Familiarity with one or more CSS frameworks (Semantic UI, Bootstrap, Foundation, LESS/SASS, etc.)
● A deep understanding of how user interfaces should work and feel
● Responsive/mobile design experience
● Proficiency with UI design tools like Photoshop or Sketch
● Strong sense of composition, typography and color
● Technically adept and experienced with web/internet technologies and use
● Willingness to hear critical feedback – and make revisions accordingly
|Company Benefits||Enhancesoft offers a highly competitive salary with excellent benefits. If you want to join a small but growing team, with a proven track record, that is poised and preparing for hyper growth, click “Apply” below to begin the application process. We’ll call or email if we think there’s a good fit. Background checks will be required of final candidates. Enhancesoft is an equal opportunity employer.|
|About Our Location||We’re based in downtown Alexandria, LA – a riverside town named one of Louisiana’s two adventure towns by National Geographic magazine. We’re in the heart of the Kisatchie, the state’s only national forest. Backpack, kayak, mountain bike. Join the diehards for their annual New Year’s Day ride or run on the 31-mile Wild Azalea Trail. Find your tribe at a MakerMorning. Paddle with a crew in the dragon boat races at Alex River Fete, shuffle with the Zombies or yarn-bomb trees as ArtWalk approaches. We’re home to a branch of Louisiana State University as well as smaller colleges, attractive and affordable historic housing and a burgeoning farmers market and restaurant scene committed to local foods. With a mix of small towns and sweeping rural agricultural landscapes, the region’s natural resources are abundant. Alexandria is also located within easy driving distance of Lafayette and Baton Rouge and less than four hours from Houston and New Orleans.|