Enhancesoft is a fast-growing, profitable, software-product development company based in Alexandria, Louisiana.
Our flagship software, osTicket, has been downloaded over 5 million times, and has users in over 190 countries, making it the most popular open-source ticketing software in the world. The hosted version of osTicket (SupportSystem) launched in August 2013, and has gained significant traction in the help desk and ticketing space, with over 100 new users signing on each month.
We’re looking for an entrepreneurial Inside Sales Rep who is collaborative, competitive and capable of creating wins for the customer and the company.
This position will report to the Vice President of Operations.
As the company’s first dedicated sales rep, your primary responsibility will be transforming inbound leads into sales.
You may be a match for this role if you:
• You thrive in an entrepreneurial environment and are self-motivated
• Have excellent communication skills and are a team player
• Love the opportunity to deeply listen and understand a prospect’s needs and help address those needs with our service.
• Have experience in B2B and/or SaaS sales
• Source new sales opportunities through inbound lead follow-up as well as other methods as necessary
• Understand business/enterprise customer requirements and align
• Close sales and achieve quotas
• Perform effective online demos for prospects
• Assist customers in troubleshooting and solving issues
• Develop a thorough understanding of our product and how our customers (and their customers) interact with it
• Strong phone presence; experience making dozens of calls/presentations per day is preferred
• Ability to understand and relate the customer’s environment to our solution
• Demonstrated ability to plan, organize and prioritize work
• Ability to influence others through presentations via phone, web or video
• Strong listening and collaboration skills
• Ability to communicate technical info and ideas so that non-technical professionals will understand
• Excellent verbal and written communications skills
• Proven inside sales experience preferred
• Track record of over-achieving quota preferred
• High energy level and resilience
• Customer-centric mindset
• Superb attention to detail