Enhancesoft is a fast-growing, profitable, software-product development company based in Alexandria, Louisiana.
Our flagship software, osTicket, has been downloaded over 5 million times, and has users in over 190 countries, making it the most popular open-source ticketing software in the world. The hosted version of osTicket (SupportSystem) launched in August 2013, and has gained significant traction in the help desk and ticketing space, with over 100 new users signing on each month.
We’re looking for a strategic but hands-on Vice President of Sales and Marketing to lead our sales and marketing efforts and build out a lean, world-class sales and marketing organization.
This position will report to the Chief Executive Officer.
You will be responsible for the building and managing of all sales and business development operations, including market competitiveness analysis, pricing, sales incentive plans, and distribution and channel strategy. You will drive sales growth and profitability by providing executive leadership for in-bound and out-bound marketing activities across multiple channels worldwide.
You may be a match for this role if you:
• Think strategically and implement relentlessly with a process mindset
• Possess excellent analytical and people skills
• Have the ability to interact effectively with customer decision-makers at all organization levels and in all sizes of business.
• Love helping people, managing people and work collaboratively
• Define the appropriate sales and marketing organization mix/alignment for the demands of the market and potential customers
• Manage the hiring, training and development of needed sales positions
• Establish compensation, training, and sales incentive programs commensurate with achieving company goals
• Drive the development of domestic and international sales strategies
• Develop and manage channel and partner strategies and programs
• Maintain key customer relationships and develop and implement strategies for expanding the company’s customer base
• Define new or emerging market requirements and needs that will drive product changes and new product development
• Oversee product marketing including product launch management, sales tools, competitive analysis and general sales support
• Manage overall sales process, set appropriate metrics for sales funnel management
• Develop pricing policies and strategies, including volume discounts and terms and conditions, for high-profile customers and channel partners
• Oversee marketing communications including branding, public relations, advertising, white papers, trade shows, seminars and events
• Lead social media efforts to collect collateral materials, conduct market research, and develop website design and content in support of high visibility/access to company materials, products or information
• Define and direct marketing campaigns for demand creation, lead generation and for lead tracking and management
• Develop and manage the entire marketing & sales budget
• Develop and track metrics and success criteria for all marketing programs and activities
• Act as spokesperson for the company with press and analysts and at industry events
• Serve, as needed, in areas outside of the primary responsibilities outlined above.
• Ability to plan and manage at both the strategic and operational levels
• Outstanding consultative selling abilities and excellent interpersonal skills with customers at all levels of organizations
• Proven track record of leading effective marketing and sales strategies
• Ability to work collaboratively with colleagues and staff to create a results-driven, team oriented environment
• Demonstrated ability to manage often outsourced marketing activities (PR, corporate marketing, social media, website, etc.)
• Strong strategic planning and analysis skills in sales, marketing and competitor analysis
• Excellent presentation skills and experience working with business and industry press
• Possess a strong implementation skillset with a process mindset
• Ability to ask excellent questions and listen actively
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Knowledge of help desk/ticketing software solutions is preferred
• Background in Business Management, Sales, Marketing, Engineering or other related field; Masters or MBA, preferred
• Five years’ sales experience in similar environment is preferred
• Experience in creating effective B2B demand generation for a SaaS product that appeals to mid-market and enterprise companies is preferred
|Company Benefits||Enhancesoft offers a highly competitive salary with excellent benefits. If you want to join a small but growing team, with a proven track record, that is poised and preparing for hyper growth, click “Apply” below to begin the application process. We’ll call or email if we think there’s a good fit. Background checks will be required of final candidates. Enhancesoft is an equal opportunity employer.|
|About Our Location||We’re based in downtown Alexandria, LA – a riverside town named one of Louisiana’s two adventure towns by National Geographic magazine. We’re in the heart of the Kisatchie, the state’s only national forest. Backpack, kayak, mountain bike. Join the diehards for their annual New Year’s Day ride or run on the 31-mile Wild Azalea Trail. Find your tribe at a MakerMorning. Paddle with a crew in the dragon boat races at Alex River Fete, shuffle with the Zombies or yarn-bomb trees as ArtWalk approaches. We’re home to a branch of Louisiana State University as well as smaller colleges, attractive and affordable historic housing and a burgeoning farmers market and restaurant scene committed to local foods. With a mix of small towns and sweeping rural agricultural landscapes, the region’s natural resources are abundant. Alexandria is also located within easy driving distance of Lafayette and Baton Rouge and less than four hours from Houston and New Orleans.|