Enhancesoft is a fast-growing, profitable, software-product development company based in Alexandria, Louisiana.
Our flagship software, osTicket, has been downloaded over 5 million times, and has users in over 190 countries, making it the most popular open-source ticketing software in the world. The hosted version of osTicket (SupportSystem) launched in August 2013, and has gained significant traction in the help desk and ticketing space, with over 100 new users signing on each month.
We’re looking for a Network Engineer/System Administrator who is passionate about configuring, monitoring, securing and continually improving complex networks.
This position will report to the Vice President of Operations & CEO.
You will be the lead Network Engineer/System Administrator responsible for the security, performance, and improvement of the networks that our two core products (osTicket and SupportSystem) operate on. Your work will directly impact hundreds of thousand of users.
You may be a match for this role if you:
• Have a deep and unfiltered love for command-line
• Have a background with Linux and *nix operating systems
• Are able to quickly analyze data and make logical decisions
• Have excellent collaboration skills, a sense of ownership and are a team player
• Love the idea that your work will directly impact hundreds of thousands of users
• Configuring and administering network monitoring tools
• Configuring and administering routers and switches in a multi-vendor environment
• Configuring and administering firewall and ACLs
• Contributing to the design, implementation and support of all network environments
• Supporting and troubleshooting switches, routers, firewalls, VPNs
• Building, monitoring, and maintaining high-volume, low-latency, distributed platforms
• Performing network based security risk assessments
• Analyzing and optimizing performance in high-traffic applications and databases
• Assisting customers in troubleshooting and solving issues
• Developing a thorough understanding of our core products and how our customers (and their customers) interact with it
• Managing our data centers
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
• Superb attention to detail and excellent time management skills
• Demonstrated ability to plan, organize and prioritize work
• Deep and unfiltered love for command-line
• Background with Linux and *nix operating systems
• Experience with virtualized environments
• Experience with clustered and highly-available environments
• Experience with version control systems (git, bitbucket, etc.)
• Experience with deployment automation/configuration management
• Experience with PKI, SSL, LDAP, key management and overall cryptography
• Experience with databases management (MySQL)
• Familiarity with scripting technologies, such as Python, Perl, Awk, sed and shell scripting
• Demonstrated experience developing, deploying, and monitoring secure systems
• Solid understanding of web, application, hardware, and network security