Enhancesoft is a fast-growing, profitable, software-product development company based in Alexandria, Louisiana.
Our flagship software, osTicket, has been downloaded over 5 million times, and has users in over 190 countries, making it the most popular open-source ticketing software in the world. The hosted version of osTicket (SupportSystem) launched in August 2013, and has gained significant traction in the help desk and ticketing space, with over 100 new users signing on each month.
We’re looking for a Customer Support Agent to lead our interactions with users of osTicket and SupportSystem as well as represent the voice of the customer for our engineers and developers.
This position will report to the Vice President of Operations.
You will be the lead agent providing world-class support through a variety of communication channels including email, phone, forums and social media such as Twitter and Facebook.
You may be a match for this role if you:
• Love helping people,
• Understand that you own the customer support experience,
• Possess excellent analytical and troubleshooting skills,
• Have the ability to quickly learn software products.
• Promptly, effectively and professionally respond to customer inquiries received via phone, social media, forums, email and other avenues
• Use your mind-reading ability to read between the lines of customer inquiries, understanding and anticipating their challenges and needs
• Answer all questions related to using osTicket and SupportSystem
• Educate and empower our customers to become better osTicket and SupportSystem users• Document, report and follow-up on support issues
• Analyze trends in customer issues and suggest improvements to product and engineering teams
• Recognize potential leads and communicate those leads to sales
• Identify and draft improvements to documentation, procedures and help content
• Provide customers with application best-practice and software set-up advice
• Research case resolutions when needed to ensure thorough and accurate responses are provided
• Proactively follow up with open cases on a regular basis, updating customers and escalating internally as needed
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
• Superb attention to detail and excellent time management skills
• Demonstrated ability to plan, organize and prioritize work
• Ability to evaluate, troubleshoot, and follow-up on customer issues as well as replicate and document for further escalation
• Demonstrated ability to empathize with customers
• Ability to ask excellent questions and listen actively
• Technically adept and experienced with web/internet use
• Strong desire to help people and improve customer experience
• Sense of ownership and awesome team player
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Pleasant, easy-going personality and sense of humor to WOW our customers
• Two years’ experience in customer support is preferred
• Knowledge of help desk/ticketing software solutions is preferred